YOUR TEXT

Sunday, March 24, 2013

About me in Tourism Class~^^


My Name is  Lee Hua Xin, my university metric is A10A052
I'm from Kajang, Selangor
And born on 27 October 1990

I am an entrepreneurship and business student
Who major in Commerce under Faculty Entrepreneur and Business,
University Malaysia Kelantan
My ambition is to become an entrepreneur who will create something new and creative "vendor machine" in the market in order to have a better living style in our society

Introduction for Tourism Industry 
Is one of my elective subjects in this semester,
The reason of choosing this subject as me elective because 
I want to find out what tourism student actually study and feel curiosity to every activities they had run last semester for example like Charity activities.

Lastly, I would like to thank you my lecturer,
Miss Raja Norliana bt.Raja Omarto
Give us a chance to doing this blog as our assignment and allow us to use our own creative to explore in this blog
Thank you~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment